Friday, May 14, 2010

Loreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning



Loreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning | Loreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning <br /> Lotion | loreal sublime bronze review
L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanning Lotion for Face and Body, Light-Medium 5 oz 
I admit it I am as pale as a person can be. Years ago I used a self tanner (it was such a long time ago that I can't even remember the name!) and haven't used one sense after such a bad experience with it being so stinky to say. Then years ago I even went to a tanning booth :( (I know bad, but I just wanted a tan!). Recently, I went to my dermatologist and she explained that to stay looking younger I need to stay away from the son and stay even more away from the tanning booth! So my response to her was 'I can't wait for summer to get some tan, and now that's not even recommended'. Her suggestion was the self tanners. So in the past I've been pretty happy with Loreal products so I gave Loreal Sublime Bronze Self Tanner a shot and here is my take on it:

Pros:
  • Very effective (does what its
    supposed to do)
  • Smells good
  • Doesn't smudge on my clothes (I
    usually dress up 5 or so minutes after applying it)
  • Affordable
  • Available at most local stores

Cons:
  • It will streak if you don't apply it
    evenly!
  • After not applying it for a few days,
    I noticed that the color was coming off unevenly

I just love love that it doesn't smudge and stain my clothes.  I once got a spray tan (5 years ago) and wore a white top while traveling on a long flight to Europe and it was the most embarrassing moment ever!  When I lift my arms, I swear it looked like I hadn't taken a shower for days!!! Thank God this self tanner doesn't do that. 

Funny thing is, some friends were asking how come I still have a tan and its been over three months since we came back from Mexico vacation, LOL.  My husband would joke with them that I stay in the backyard tanning all day.  After that, of course I told them about Loreal Sublime Bronze Self tanner.

Overall, I think its a very good product for the price.  It doesn't last very long but I don't mind applying it
every couple days and I love my tan!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

About me

My name is Anita and I am from Castro Valley, CA. I have a big passion for make up (I guess I can consider myself a makeup junkie). Over the last couple years I found myself reviewing a lot of items (mostly beauty and baby products) and saw that a lot of people found those useful. So I figured why not create a blog and review all the items I have in my attic box that I've used over the years. Some totally emptied out, some half empty and some literally brand new (you probably know why too!). I will then continue to review the products as I experience them. I am totally open to hearing others experiences with the products as I strongly believe that not everyone will have the same exact experience. What may work well for me, may not work well for everyone.

Warning:
All of my reviews are my opinion only. Some products may work well for me but not for everyone. I am as honest as I can be when writing a review. If there are negatives I will tell them, but if the product is so good, then it may be hard for me not to rave about it. :(
 

Ella's Mommy Makeup Reviews Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada