Saturday, October 23, 2010

I love Shellac so far!

So I finally found a nail shop close by that does shellac nails and that has great reviews.  I gotta say I am amazed with the results so far.  It hasn't been long only three days but still.  I've done my normal routine housework and my nails still look like they did on the day I had them done.  No nicks - nothing.  Simply incredible. 

Here is a picture of my nails on day 1. 



 I will post more pictures on day 7 and day 14 and so on. 

The nail tech that did my nails was very knowledgeable about shellac nails.  He said that preparation is the most important.  It took him about 30 minutes and he really took his time.

If you have your own nails but the regular nail polish doesn't stay long, you have to give Shellac a try!

1 comment:

  1. I love shellac! Your nails look great im getting french tip today, thanks for the reccomendation!

    ReplyDelete

About me

My name is Anita and I am from Castro Valley, CA. I have a big passion for make up (I guess I can consider myself a makeup junkie). Over the last couple years I found myself reviewing a lot of items (mostly beauty and baby products) and saw that a lot of people found those useful. So I figured why not create a blog and review all the items I have in my attic box that I've used over the years. Some totally emptied out, some half empty and some literally brand new (you probably know why too!). I will then continue to review the products as I experience them. I am totally open to hearing others experiences with the products as I strongly believe that not everyone will have the same exact experience. What may work well for me, may not work well for everyone.

Warning:
All of my reviews are my opinion only. Some products may work well for me but not for everyone. I am as honest as I can be when writing a review. If there are negatives I will tell them, but if the product is so good, then it may be hard for me not to rave about it. :(
 

Ella's Mommy Makeup Reviews Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada